Terms and Conditions of Roxy Palace Online Casino
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the Roxy Palace Online Casino website or downloading any Software made available on the Roxy Palace Online Casino website.
Terms and conditions last updated: 8th January 2020, 16:18 GMT+1
Roxy Palace is operated by 32Red Ltd. 32Red Ltd is a British company incorporated and based in Gibraltar (company registration no. 83626) 32Red is proud to be licensed by the Government of Gibraltar and has linked with various organisations to bring you the very best and most secure casino gaming experience. 32Red Ltd. is also licensed by the UK Gambling Commission in accordance with the Gambling (Licensing and Advertising) Act 2014. All customers in Britain will have their gambling at 32Red regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. Details of our UK Licence can be found here.
Roxy Palace reserves the right to modify and update these Terms of Service at any time. We will ensure that any significant changes to the Terms of Service will be notified to you before such changes come into effect.
General Terms and Conditions
- Use of the Service
- Acceptance of the Terms of Service
- Description of Services
- Unfinished Games
- User Account, Password and Security
- Payment and Winnings
- Protection of Funds
- Promotional Awards
- Software Licence
- User Content
- Restrictions and Conditions of Use
- Termination of Account
- Links to Third Party Sites
- Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
- Bots/Artificial Intelligence
- One Account per Player
- Account Sharing
- 'Gold Farming'
- Problem Gamblers
- Locked/Closed Accounts
- Player Funds
- Complaints and Disputes
1. Use of the Service
All content of the Roxy Palace website is for non-commercial, personal use only.
The online gaming Services and related resources, including, without limitation, download areas, communication functionality and product information relating to the games (collectively 'Services') provided to you by 32Red Ltd (Registered company number: 83626, registered office address: Suite 2B, 143 Main Street, Gibraltar) via the Roxy Palace.com website and/or other websites owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Roxy Palace and/or its authorised sub-licensees (the 'Sites') are subject to these Terms of Service.
The casino allows only one Guest Account and one Real Account per person. If you already have an account with Roxy Palace Casino you cannot open another one.
2. Acceptance of the Terms of Service
You are solely responsible for checking the laws regarding the use of internet gaming in the jurisdiction in which you are located to ensure that your registration with Roxy Palace is legal.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Services or place bets on the Sites. Underage gambling is a criminal offence. Providing false information relating to age, name and address may also constitute an offence. Roxy Palace reserve the right to report to the relevant authorities any person supplying false information or displaying any form of suspicious or criminal activity on the Site.
Roxy Palace is committed to assisting its players in gambling responsibly and as such has provided the following features on its site: deposit limits, time outs, session limits, self-exclusion tools, links to GamCare and awareness information, and tools to protect underage access.
All material changes to the Terms of Service will be notified to you via your registered email address and this notification will be in advance of the relevant change(s) coming into effect.
3. Description of Services
Through its network of Sites Roxy Palace may provide you with access to the Services. The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Sites, are subject to these Terms of Service and any licence agreements, codes of conduct or posted rules, instructions or guidelines regarding a particular Service and any related Software and materials (as applicable, the 'Licence Agreement'). If there is any conflict between these Terms of Service and the applicable License Agreement for a particular Service, Roxy Palace (or its licensors) shall resolve the conflict in its sole discretion.
Roxy Palace reserves the right to modify the Sites, Services and Software and/or change the system specification requirements necessary to access and use the Services at any time and without prior notice.
4. Unfinished Games
- In the event that you are unable or fail to finish a multi-stage game before signing out of the Site you must complete that same game the next time you sign in to the Site.
5. User Account, Password and Security
If any of the Services you use require an account, before using the Service you must open an account by completing the required registration process. This will include providing Roxy Palace with current, complete and accurate information, including, without limitation, your email address.
You may also be asked to choose a password and a user/account name. Your user/account name must be unique and cannot be vulgar or otherwise offensive (as determined by Roxy Palace at its sole discretion), nor should it infringe any trademark or other proprietary rights of a third party. Your user/account name can be used only in accordance with these Terms of Service and/or applicable License Agreements.
Your membership or subscription is personal to you and you may not transfer or make available your account name and password to others and you may not use anyone else's account at any time.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and you have sole responsibility for any and all activities that occur under your account. You remain liable for losses incurred by yourself or a third party on your Roxy Palace account.
You must notify Roxy Palace immediately of any unauthorised use or theft of your account or any other breach of security. If requested you agree to provide Roxy Palace with evidence of such theft or unauthorised use. Roxy Palace will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge.
Roxy Palace reserves the right to cancel your account without refund if it becomes aware that you have disclosed your account details and password to a third party.
For ease of access to the Service you will be offered a feature that allows your computer to 'remember your password' and thereby bypass the password protection when logging on to the Services. This feature enables third parties using your computer to access your account and user name. For this reason the 'remember your password' feature should not be used on shared or public computers. At all times use of the 'remember your password' feature is at your own risk.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Roxy Palace from any claim, demand, damage or loss including reasonable attorneys' fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Services or use by any third party accessing the Services using your account.
Should your account become dormant (no financial transaction or wagering), we will continue to contact you (where you have "opted-in") with promotional messages until such time as you opt out. Please note that after a period of not less than 24 (twenty four) months of account inactivity, we reserve the right to close dormant accounts and/or remove any funds. We will notify you before closing a dormant account and assist you should you wish to make use of your account again. If after the twenty four month period you contact us seeking a refund of your account balance (balance as at the point of account closure), we shall process such refund, subject to your compliance with these Terms of Service and subject to our legal and regulatory obligations.
All telephone communications between Account Holders and 32Red are recorded for Security and training purposes and/or compliance with accounting and finance regulations.
6. Payment and Winnings
Internet gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located. If so, you are not authorised to use your payment card to complete any transactions on the Sites.
You can place bets on the Service only by using the credit held in your account. You can credit your account using a credit card, debit card or one of Roxy Palace's authorised electronic payment providers. At the time of making your first deposit you will be able to select a limit to be applied to your account; in the event of no deposit limit being selected then the default value (1,000,000) will apply to your account.
Winnings are subject to Roxy Palace's verification procedures before payment is made. Roxy Palace may charge a fee for handling payments by cheque or by bank transfer. If for any reason we are unable to process your withdrawal to your selected payment method then the requested withdrawal will be returned to your gaming account.
The Roxy Palace servers are synchronized in line with UK time throughout the year. Roxy Palace's internal operating procedures initiate payment processing from the servers daily during UK banking hours.
The maximum payout for any one 24-hour period for any one customer is £120,000 in the casino and £100,000 on the casino network. The daily maximum payout in the casino excludes winnings on Roxy Palace's progressive casino games, payouts of which are governed by the Jackpot amount.
You hereby warrant that all and any information that you submit to Roxy Palace is and will be true and accurate (including, without limitation, your billing information such as credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all fees you incur, plus all applicable taxes, using the Services. You agree to promptly notify Roxy Palace if any of the information you have supplied changes.
7. Protection of Funds
Roxy Palace holds customer funds separate from company funds in a client account. Player account balances, held under the UK licence, will be supported by a bank guarantee. The bank guarantee will be secured in case of insolvency. The Account Holder’s funds will be distributed to the Account Holder in the event of insolvency of Roxy Palace. This meets the UK Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the following level: medium protection.
8. Promotional Awards
- All promotional offers are only available to qualified end users and each Promotional Offer will contain those qualification details. We strongly urge you to read these details and, in particular, the term relating to the ‘one claim/player per household’.
- Promotional offers are offered in good faith to players who use our service for recreational entertainment purposes. Where there is a technical error and/ or evidence to suggest fraud, collusion or bonus abuse or where a user has obtained an unfair or unintended advantage from a promotional offer, Roxy Palace may, at its sole discretion, limit the eligibility of end users to participate. In addition, at our sole discretion, we reserve the right to terminate such account with any deposits, balances or winnings being confiscated. End users can be excluded from any, or all, promotional offers without notice.
- Roxy Palace reserves the right to change or withdraw any Promotional Offer at any time, if;
- required to do so by any legal or regulatory requirements
- we choose to do so and, in such circumstances, any bonus already claimed will not be affected by the change unless;
- the end user has breached any of the terms of the Promotional Offer
- the end user has failed our Verification checks
- the end user has opened multiple accounts
- there was an error on our part in the display and/or presentation of the Promotional Offer
4. Unless otherwise specified in the Promotional Offer, Bonuses or Winnings from Free Games will be credited to a players bonus balance and subject to playthrough before being withdrawn. See the individual promotion page for details.
9. Software Licence
Copyright in any Software relating to the Services that is made available to download from the Sites ('Software') is owned by Roxy Palace and/or its licensors. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the applicable Licence Agreement. A user may not install or use any Software unless he or she agrees to the applicable Licence Agreement terms. If there are any inconsistencies between the relevant Licence Agreement and these Terms of Service, Roxy Palace will determine which terms shall apply or take precedence at its sole discretion.
The Software is made available for download solely for use by users according to the Licence Agreement and these Terms of Service. Users are expressly prohibited from reproducing or redistributing the Software except in accordance with the Licence Agreement. Roxy Palace and its licensors reserve their rights to take legal action against any user found to be in breach of any Licence Agreement.
Copying or reproducing the Software is expressly prohibited, unless such reproduction or redistribution is expressly permitted by the relevant Licence Agreement.
Subject to any express warranties in the relevant Licence Agreement, Roxy Palace hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the Software, including all warranties and conditions of merchantability, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and those arising from a course of dealing or usage of trade.
10. User Content
Roxy Palace's representatives may monitor your communications on the Sites. Roxy Palace does not monitor all of the third party content on the Sites. Roxy Palace does not endorse, approve, or prescreen any third party content on the Sites. Roxy Palace does not assume any responsibility for any third party content on the Sites and Roxy Palace expressly excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, liability for any third party content on the Sites.
Roxy Palace has the right, but not the obligation, in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any third party content on the Sites.
In relation to any materials, in whatever format or media, you post or otherwise provide to the Site (a "Submission"), you hereby grant Roxy Palace a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable licence to use, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, modify, translate and reformat your Submission. You expressly acknowledge that Roxy Palace will not pay you for your Submission. Roxy Palace may remove your Submission from the Site at any time. For each Submission, you represent that you have all the rights necessary for you to grant the licence contained in this paragraph.
11. Restrictions and Conditions of Use
- As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the terms, conditions, and notices included in these Terms of Service or any relevant Licence Agreement. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Roxy Palace server, or the network(s) connected to any such server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Roxy Palace server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services. You may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any Software, including any proprietary communications protocol used by such Software.
12. Termination of Account
- We reserve the right, at our reasonable discretion, to close your account and/or void any bets or stakes and/or withhold your account balance and/or recover from your account the amount of any affected pay-outs, bonuses and winnings and/or implement a permanent ban from our Services for the following reasons:
- we, acting in good faith, have reason to believe that you are in breach of a provision of these Terms of Service including but not limited to sections 2.1 and 2.2 in respect of underage gambling and the use of our Services in contravention of the laws of the country in which you are located and section 8.2 in respect of promotional and bonus abuse - we become aware that you have used or attempted to use the Services for the purposes of fraud, collusion or unlawful or improper activity; - we become aware that you have played at any other online gambling site or services and, in connection with the same, are suspected of fraud, collusion (including in relation to charge-backs), cheating or unlawful or improper activity; - you fail to provide us with accurate information in relation to your account; - we, acting in good faith, have reason to believe that you have opened or are using multiple accounts or a duplicate account; - you misuse our websites or products; - we discover that you are accessing the Services in contravention of the laws of the country where you are located; - where we have taken the steps to void a bet or wager for one of the reasons set out in this section 12.1 above, your actions leading to that shall be considered a breach of these Terms of Service and shall entitle us to close your account; - we are required to do so by any regulatory authority or court; or - you become bankrupt, if you do not make payment of a court judgment on time, if you make an arrangement with your creditors, or if any of your assets are the subject of any form of seizure or if analogous proceedings are brought in relation to you anywhere in the world. 2. You agree to compensate us for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by us (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, any loss of profit and any loss of reputation) arising where we close your account in accordance with section 12.1 above.
13. Links to Third Party Sites
The Sites may contain advertising and sponsorship and other material from third parties which are beyond Roxy Palace's control. Those third parties are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with all relevant laws and regulations. Roxy Palace will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in any third party material, nor does the Company endorse any third parties whose material appears on the Site.
The Site may contain links to other Sites which are also outside Roxy Palace's control and are not covered by these Terms of Service. Roxy Palace will not be liable for the content of any third party websites or the actions or omissions of their proprietors nor for the contents of third party advertisements and sponsorship on those Sites. Roxy Palace does not endorse any third party Sites which have links from the Site. If you access those third party Sites you do so entirely at your own risk.
Any charges or obligations you incur in your dealings with third parties are your sole responsibility.
14. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
Your use of the Sites, Services and Software, and the internet is at your sole risk. You acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with Roxy Palace is to stop using the Service, and to cancel your account(s).
The Sites, Services and Software, and any other third party Services and products, are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, unless such warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. Roxy Palace provides the Services on a commercially reasonable basis and does not guarantee that you will be able to access or use the Services at times or locations of your choosing, or that Roxy Palace will have adequate capacity for the Services as a whole or in any specific geographic area.
Roxy Palace shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of the Services or Site, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such jurisdictions, the liability of Roxy Palace shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of England and the laws of Gibraltar. You hereby irrevocably consent to submit to the jurisdictions of the Courts of Gibraltar and England.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Roxy Palace (or its licensors) arising from this agreement or your use of the Site, Services and/or Software.
These Terms of Service are written and are only available in English. If these Terms of Service are translated into another language the English version will prevail.
Roxy Palace may assign this agreement in whole or in part, at any time. You hereby agree that Roxy Palace's licensors are third party beneficiaries under this agreement.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in effect.
This agreement, including the documents expressly incorporated by reference, constitute the entire agreement between you and Roxy Palace with respect to the Services.
Roxy Palace's failure to enforce at any time any of the provisions of these Terms of Service or related Licence Agreements shall in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provisions, nor in any way affect the right of any party to enforce each and every such provision thereafter.
Notwithstanding anything else in this agreement, no default, delay or failure to perform on the part of Roxy Palace shall be considered a breach of this agreement if such default, delay or failure to perform is shown to be due to causes beyond the reasonable control of Roxy Palace.
In the event of Roxy Palace system malfunction all wagers are void. All games are played subject to Roxy Palace's Terms of Service and by connecting to the Casino you agree with the Terms of Service that are listed in the Roxy Palace software help files.
17. Bots/Artificial Intelligence
The below terms will apply whether any software or bot activity is or has been used in conjunction with the games client.
Roxy Palace prohibit the use any use of bot software or artificial intelligence by players, whether commercially obtained or privately developed.
Roxy Palace will actively monitor and look for such software on a player’s device, by registering the player consents to such software being searched for, and will not interfere with any of the detection mechanisms.
18. One Account per Player
Players may open only one account with Roxy Palace.
Players must not attempt to bypass any of the restrictions which prevent the creation and/or use of multiple accounts.
19. Account Sharing
Players must not share their account with any other person, nor share their account information (password etc.). Players may not allow any other person to use their account, nor use any account other than their own.
20. 'Gold Farming'
Players must play exclusively on their own behalf, in their own best interests.
Roxy Palace prohibits playing on behalf of an employer or any form of team/co-operative.
Roxy Palace prohibits activities designed to give a player an unfair advantage even if such play is allowed within a strict interpretation of - or a loophole in - the rules. Any play considered conventionally unethical or unfair is prohibited.
22. Problem Gamblers
Anyone with a gambling problem must not open an account with, or play on, Roxy Palace.
Should a player discover they have a gambling problem they should inform Roxy Palace and cease playing immediately.
23. Locked/Closed Accounts
Roxy Palace can, at their discretion, lock and/or permanently close a player’s account and without prior notice.
24. Player Funds
Should a player be found in violation of the casino rules or Roxy Palace’s Terms of Service, we reserve the right to seize all of the funds in the player’s account (and to reverse any pending withdrawals).
25. Complaints and Disputes
How we will handle your Complaint
In all cases where the matter can be dealt with immediately, we will confirm with you the action we are going to take to resolve the matter.
Where we cannot resolve the problem there and then, we will promptly acknowledge your complaint and advise you of the steps that we will then take to resolve the matter. These steps will normally involve the case being referred to a higher authority in our Management Team, we will use reasonable endeavours to reply promptly to all complaints and, in any event within not more than 8 weeks from the date that the customer provides all information required to determine a complaint.
If we still cannot reach agreement
On those rare occasions where we can’t resolve your complaint, to our mutual satisfaction, the details of your complaint will be considered by the appropriate member of our Senior Management Team.
If, at this point, the complaint cannot be resolved we will contact you confirming that this is our final response and the end of our Internal Complaints Procedure.
At this stage you can then refer your complaint, free of charge to any of the following Alternative Dispute Resolution Services;
Alternatively, you may use the Online Dispute Resolution platform available here.
Last updated: 8th January 2020, 16:18 GMT+1