No online casino would be complete without Blackjack, one of the easiest, most entertaining and rewarding games to play. Blackjack games at Roxy Palace Canada are available as Single and Multi-hand games and in the Classic and Gold versions.
How to play Blackjack
- Blackjack is a simple game to learn and understand. Up to seven people can play the game. Here each player faces the dealer and receives two cards
- The aim of the game is to get a bigger total of cards than the dealer, but not a total greater than 21 or you lose the game
- If the dealer loses, he loses to every player
- If there are no losses in the round, each player receives the bets they placed and that hand is called a 'push'
- The best hand is called 'blackjack' or 'natural’, and is formed when a player has two cards that total 21
- Each blackjack gives its players an automatic win
Atlantic City Blackjack
Atlantic City Blackjack is a fun game offering plenty of options and chances to win big. Like regular Blackjack, the aim is to beat the dealer by getting as close to 21 as possible without exceeding 21.
How to play Atlantic City Blackjack
- Cards 2-9 are valued by their number, while 10s, Jacks, Queens, and Kings are worth 10 and Aces worth either 1 or 11, whichever helps you get to 21
- Once you place your bet, the dealer deals two cards face up
- The dealer gets two cards, one face up and the other face down
- Now you choose what you are going to do - Hit, Stand, Double Down, Surrender or Take Insurance
European Blackjack is a popular version of the game. It boasts easy to understand rules that will give you a real edge against the dealer.
How to play European Blackjack
- The aim is to reach a score closest to 21 without going over
- If both the dealer and the player have equal hands, a push occurs. The bet amount will then be returned
- The best hand is a 2-card combination of an Ace and a ten-value card
- You and the dealer get two cards. Both your cards will face down while one of the dealers' cards will face upwards
- The player decides whether to Stay or Hit
- This game is played against the dealer, not other players
Vegas Strip Blackjack
Vegas Strip Blackjack offers fantastic odds. This is a laid-back game that is played with four decks of 52 cards. This game allows you to focus on your strategy.
How to play Vegas Strip Blackjack
- The card moves are similar to other versions of the game
- You have the option to Stand, Hit, Double Down or Take-out Insurance if it seems like the dealer has the upper hand
- You are not allowed to Surrender in Vegas Strip Blackjack
- Vegas Strip is an American Hole game. If the dealer has a 10 or an Ace in his opening hand, he can check to see if he has Blackjack. If he has Blackjack, he wins the game
- You can split your hand if the cards are of the same value or denomination
- You can split hands three times to make four hands. You can only split Aces once
- If you split an Ace, it can only receive one card after splitting
Play all these versions of Blackjack at Roxy Palace Canada. Atlantic City Blackjack, European Blackjack and Vegas Strip Blackjack are all available in Multi-hand and Gold versions of the game.