3 Card Poker - Casino Table Game
3 Card Poker: two games in one
If poker is your poison, then may we introduce you to the most impressive game online: 3 Card Poker.
No new rules and hands of three, it’s a great game that really gets going quickly
It's a classic with a cool change. In 3 card poker you only play against the house, not other players. The edge is lower and the payouts are exceptional! There are two games in one – the Ante/Play bet and the Pair Plus wager, play one or both – tailor the game to suit. The choice is yours.
How to play 3 Card Poker: strategy and rules
- Ante/Play is when you predict that your hand will be better than the dealers'. Go with Pair Plus and you have to decide if you have a pair in your hand. Gamble for either Ante and/or Pair Plus.
- From a standard 52 deck, you and the house are each dealt three cards. Opt to Fold, if your hand is not strong. If you choose to keep going and have already put in an Ante wager, you need to do a Play bet, equal to the Ante wager.
- A Queen or stronger is what the dealer needs to be able to play. If the dealer fails and you are still in with your Ante/Play bet, quite simply, you win! Your payout will be even more impressive (1-1) on your Ante wager and your Play money comes right back to you. If you made a Pair Plus bet, it will be given back to you.
Read the table below for the hands for 3 Card Poker.
Displayed lowest to highest:
- You will be paid even more via your Ante and Play bets, if your hand beats the dealers. You lose both wagers if the dealer wins.
- There are Bonus Payouts up for grabs for certain hands, even if you don’t beat the dealer!
- Straight hands, 3 of a Kind and Straight flush will reward 5-1, 4-1 and 1-1, correspondingly.
- According to Casino statistics your three card hand can possess a pair at least 25% of the time.
So put on your best poker face and get ready to amass serious fortune with your friends at Roxy Palace Australia.